Craft a Brew Home Chardonnay Making Kit – Easy Beginners with Ingredients and Supplies – Ultimate Wine Brewing
- COMPLETE BEGINNERS WINE KIT – You don’t have to be a master vintner or expert to create the perfect wine. We provide it all, with enough ingredients and supplies for 1 gallon (or 5 750mL bottles) of exquisite, delightful flavor.
- HEY HEY CHARDONNAY – This Australian Chardonnay is supple and lingers on the palate with layers of toast and spice. It elicits a soft mouthfeel and balanced acidity, with vanilla oak, spice notes, citrus, and tropical fruit flavors leading to a medium-long, balanced finish.
- HOMEBREWING INGREDIENTS – Enjoy a recipe involving high-quality yeast, additives, and fruit juice from some of the world’s most respected vineyards so you can enjoy delicious wine in the comfort of your own home.
- DIY HOMEMADE STARTER KIT – Whether you drink from the bottle or the bucket, make sure you’re drinking quality wine made from top-notch supplies, including our carboy, funnel, tubing, airlock, Guide to Making Wine, and more.
- CRAFT A BREW QUALITY – All the supplies and equipment in our deluxe master batch making kit are assembled by hand in Orlando, FL instilled with the core values of providing high-quality ingredients, elegant and effective design, and an environmentally sustainable mindset. Enjoy a glass the right way with your own Craft a Brew kit.
- Made in the USA: Orlando, FL
- Ingredients to make one gallon (approximately five 750 ml bottles) of wine
- Please note: Wine bottles not included
MaterialsFermentable juice, high quality yeast, oak, and additivesCareDishwasher safe materialsIncludesGlass carboy, funnel, racking cane, rubber stopper, transfer tubing, tubing clamp, airlock, sanitizer, fermentable juice with yeast, oak, and additives, five zork closures, and guide to making wineCabernet SauvignonDeep, full-bodied wine with intense aroma and flavor. California red grape. A robust Cabernet Sauvignon wine that represents the true terroir of Napa ValleyMerlotMade with grapes from Maipo Valley, Chile. Soft and supple with fruity and spicy flavors. Pairs with red meats, lamb, and hearty stewsChardonnaySupple with layers of toast and spice. Balanced acidity with vanilla oak and citrus flavors. Medium-long, balanced finished. Made with Australian grapesPinot GrigioMade with Italian Pinot Gris grapes. Dry with zips of acidity, floral fragrance, and fruity flavorsDimensions9.25″ x 9.25″ x 16.5″Weight8.25 lbs